Explore Glasgow and its highlights on a panoramic bus with a 1 or 2 day pass.
Ideal for a first visit, the panoramic bus will give you a 360° view of the streets of Glasgow. There are 22 stops along the route. With your 1 or 2 day pass, you can get off wherever and whenever you want!
Interesting landmarks very close to stops include:
- Glasgow Cathedral
- The Necropolis, a Victorian cemetery
- The Merchant City district, one of the city's most vibrant
- Glasgow Green Park, Scotland's oldest park, where you'll find the Nelson Monument and the St Andrews Suspension Bridge
- The Clydeside Distillery
- The Riverside Museum
- The Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, a must-see in Glagow
- The University of Glasgow
You'll be able to visit the city easily at your own pace. Equipped with your audio guide, you will learn more about the city and the landmarks you will discover throughout your visit.