Travel on the world’s biggest rotating aerial tramway with superb panoramic views
Explore as you wish once you are at the top (2600 metres up!)
The beautiful landscapes of the San Jacinto National Park
Amenities available at the summit
Mandatory printed voucher
Climb on-board the world’s biggest rotating aerial tramway and enjoy a 360 degree view over Palm Springs!
From Palm Springs, climb on-board a cable-car that will take you to an altitude of 2,600 metres in the heart of the San Jacinto National Park. From your rotating aerial tram made completely of glass, enjoy an incredible view over the valley, mountains and cliffs of Chino Canyon.
Once you have arrived at the summit, you will be able to discover San Jacinto National Park, walk along the hiking routes and make the most of a foodie stop in one of the resorts restaurants (at your own cost).
You will be able to come back down at the time of your choice by taking the cable car again.
- You will be asked to indicate a provisional date for your visit when you book. However you will be able to do the activity on the day and at the time you wish within 30 days from the date you selected which is printed on your voucher.
- Please note that the ticket is not available on American public holidays or end of year holidays (from mid-December to the start of January). Please consult our booking calendar for more information.
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates–see booking calender)
- Cable cars there: every 30 minutes from 10am to 8pm from Monday to Friday, from 8am to 8pm, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
- Cable cars back: every 30 minutes from 10am to 9:45pm from Monday to Friday, from 8am to 9:45pm Saturday and Sunday
- Duration: open tour once you reach the top – each journey lasts 10 minutes
- Departure point: Central Palm Springs
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by a person aged over 21 years
- Due to the cold temperatures at the top of the cable-car we advise you bring warm clothes
- We advise you bring bottles of water and wear comfortable walking shoes so that you can make the most of the hiking trails
- The cable-car is accessible for wheel chairs
- To take part in the activity you will be asked to provide valid ID as well as a voucher
- No pets allowed
- Aerial tramway transport between Palm Springs and San Jacinto National Park at an altitude of 2600 metres (return)
- Explore as you wish once you are at the top
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras