Access to the Arc de Triomphe
Superb 360° views of Paris from the panoramic terrace
Visit the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
An open ticket valid throughout the year
Fast track ticket
开放时间 10:00 - 23:00
Discover one of the most emblematic monuments of Paris! Climb the three levels that separate the street from the summit to enjoy a unique panorama of the capital!
The Arc de Triomphe was ordered by Napoleon in 1806. This Neoclassical version of the ancient Roman arches took almost 30 years to complete. Erected in honour of Napoleon’s Grande Armée, the monument’s architecture includes relief sculptures at the foot of each of the four pillars and a fresco of soldiers around the top, as well as inscriptions with the names of 128 battles and 558 generals.
Measuring 50 meters high and concealing 284 steps, the Arc de Triomphe offers a stunning view across the City of Light. From atop the monument, you will be at the centre of a dozen avenues that stretch outwards from the Arc and across Paris.
At the base of the monument is the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Buried in 1921 under the Eternal Flame, this tomb is a tribute to the 1.3 million French soldiers who lost their lives in the First World War. Every evening at 6:30pm, the flame is resuscitated in a timeless commemoration of the fallen. You can also head inside the arch to enjoy an exhibition tracing the history and the symbolism of this historic monument.
- Availability: every day except Dec. 25 and Jan. 1 (all day), plus the mornings of March 6,7,8, May 1 & 8, July 14 and Nov. 11
- Opening times (last admission 45 minutes before closing)
Every day : 10am to 10pm
- Duration: day pass
- Location: central Paris, 75008
- You will be asked to indicate a provisional date for your visit when you book, but your ticket is not restricted to this date – you are free to use it on the day of your choice until September 15, 2020.
- The elevator is reserved for disabled visitors and serves the souvenir boutique. To get to the top floor, visitors must climb 50 stairs
- There is a total of 284 steps to climb to reach the top of the Arc de Triomphe
- Visitors under the age of 18 years and residents of the European Union aged 26 years and under can enter free of charge (valid proof of ID required)
- Admission is free on the first Sunday of each month from November to March
- The monument does not contain a cloakroom or luggage lockers
- For security reasons, bulky bags (measuring over 40x40x20cm) are not authorized within the monument
- Security checks are systematically carried out at the entrance to the monument
- Admission to the Arc de Triomphe
- The services of a guide
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras